- Too much variety is as boring as no variety.
- Take what you’ve seen a hundred times and notice it.
- Unnatural catches your attention.
- The more detailed your problem definition, the more interesting your solution.
- If the words have to describe the image, your image sucks.
- “Have you ever noticed that when pictures that have been hanging on the wall for some time, are removed, they leave marks? These marks can become a fresh way of saying an art gallery has moved.”
My next three projects are def: collage, montage and repetition.
To note: this is technically my seventh language.